Franciscan Church. Lviv
canva, acrylic, 60 x 70, Kyiv, 2007
The Franciscan church in Lviv is located on Łysenka street (formerly Kurkowa Street). Temple is built in the style of neoromańkim, in 1888. The architect was Julius Zacharowicz, and on its decoration worked known sculptor Leonard Markoni. Since 1994 the Franciszkanek chuch was Orthodox, and functions as the church of St. John Chryzostoma. Next to the former Church is a spiritual seminarium.