Town Hall. Sambor
The first town hall was built in the early sixteenth century, but unfortunately, in 1637 the building burnt down. In the years 1638-1668 the new town hall building was built with the tower, which was completed in the year 1670. The existing building today is the result of major restructuring in 1844; from the old buildings remained a portal with the inscription "1606," renovated in 1920.
The building of stone, rectangular in plan, with corridor system. The basic, square, two-story building has a staircase located in the center, illuminated top. East and west facades are accented by one-storey, triple-arched portico. Ground floor rooms have cross shaped vaults, cylindrical, and sailing. The tall element of the building is a three-storey, square plan tower form the south side. The octagon-shaped top floor with clock is finished with an octagon-shape lighthouse.