High School Church. Kremenets
In 1731-1743 Jesuit Fathers, with the church, built a group of grand monumental buildings in the city, which became a college. However, after the liquidation of the Jesuit society in 1773, the college ceased to operate. At the beginning of the 19th century the buildings of the former college, with private funding by the Polish nobility, were opened as The Wołyńskie junior high. In 1819 the junior high was converted into a high school; the curriculum of which corresponds to the program at the University of Vilnius. After the uprising of 1830-1831, which was supported by the students, the school was closed and its equipment and library was passed to the University of St. Vladimir in Kyiv, which is formed on the basis of the high school. In 1921, the Polish Government renewed activity of the high school. In April 1940, the Soviet authority deployed a teachers institute within the school. Although today the church premises and buildings of the College are used for other purposes, they are still the predominant building site of Krments.