Church of St. Stanislaus and St. Ann. Lukiv
canva, oil, 60 x 80, Chernivci, 2007
Church of St. Anne and St. Stanislaus was built in the second half of the ХVІ century at the expense of the sandomierski Castellan Stanislav Macijewski; in 1595 the church was consecrated. At the time of the Swedish invasion it was almost ruined, and then governor of Volhynia, A. Miączyński, built a new one. In 1870 the church was under the Tsar's authority and was forwarded to the Orthodox Church. In 1920 it was returned to the Catholics. At the time of World War II, the temple was destroyed.
The Church was of brick, single-nave, with semicircle vault. Beneath the church was a crypt. The main facade was crowned with a Renaissance pediment. In the ХVІІІ century the temple received a Baroque finish. Walls are separated by pilasters high, narrow arched windows. Lateral naves were built in 1875 which changed the structure of the church, creating an initial plan crosslike. Facades przybudόwek in 1875, were decorated with small windows and niches, shapes ktόrych utzworzone rόżnych was a combination of geometric figures. High volume primary gable roof topped with turret.
Today the church was in a state of total ruin.