Church of the Holy Trinity. Olesko
canva, oil, 60 x 80, Kyiv, 2006
Construction of the stone church began in 1545, and in 1587 the church was expanded; from 1625 to 1627 two side chapels were built. A fire in 1803 damaged the vaults, burned a chapel, a bell tower and the side of the room. A second fire took place in 1841. The contemporary appearance of the church was reached after reconstruction in 1847.
A church of brick, which consists of a square nave with two interconnected chapels, a small square vestibule, elongated hexagonal apse of the choir and areas to the north. The church was built in two stages.
As a result of the restoration in 1927, the side chapels and tower were decorated; on the western facade of the nave was erected a triangular pediment, and the pediment over the porch was rebuilt, they also built a new stone fence.
The church is one of the great works of Renaissance architecture.
During the 90’s of the 20th century, the church was passed to the Orthodox.