Church of John Nepomuk. Stara Sienyava
canva, oil, 73 x 60, Kyiv, 2008
Stara Sienyava – In the first half of the nineteenth century, Francis Stadnicki bought a rich property in the former Podolia region, by the Radziwiłόw lords, along with a ХVІІІ-century palace, which remained in posession of his benefacors until 1939. The residences are in good shape, and have survived two world wars. A different fate befell the late-baroque church of John Nepomuk, which was built at the expense of Anne Cecylli Radziwił. During Soviet times it was turned into a cultural building, which caused the collapse of the ХІХ-century architectural monument.