Church Bernardine. Lutsk
ink, pen, paper, Kyiv 2006
The church was built in 1745 in Vilnius, at the cost of Prince Charles Radziwiłł and Zhytomyr Castellan Stanislaw Pruszynski. Built in the Rococo style, the projection of the cross façade finished with tower. After the tsarist authorities demolished the Dominican monastery in 1853, in 1867 the church was converted into Orthodox, while the buildings were used as a prison; a bit later was a municipality, and in 1895, the building was used as the high school building.
Between the wars, the monastery housed the county board. After World War II the buildings were under Soviet power, now the Ukrainian state administration, while the room all the time church was used as the Orthodox Church. In the basement of the church were once the tombs of the Polish nobility.